The Student Counseling Unit aims to assist the college of nursing students’ individual, social and academic development. It provides individual counseling services in the areas such as; anxiety, depression, stress, academic difficulties and adaptation problems.
The Counseling Unit is comprised of full time Social Worker and a Student Counselor and they are committed to:
- Providing student support for better learning and maturation.
- Enhancing CON-R’s students’ psychological well-being.
- Assisting students in life and academic difficulties.
- Ensuring student’s satisfaction through comprehensive evaluation process.
- Maintaining a reliable students’ follow up.
- Monitoring students coping with study life.
- Creating a positive learning environment.
- Maintaining ethical standards and confidentiality of student’s documents.
If you have any questions about any of our services, if you would like to consult about a situation, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call:
Social Worker +966 11 801 11 11 Extension 51085
Student Counsellor +966 11 801 11 11 Extension 51211