- Ph.D. Degree
Period: October 1992 to May 1997
University: Channel program between Menoufia University, Faculty of Nursing and Maryland University. Baltimore Maryland USA. Department: Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Master of Science of Public Health (medical Decision Making).
Period: Sept. 2000 to May 2003
University: University of Louisville
Department: Public Health
- M. Sc. Degree
Period: October 1989 to May 1992
University: Menoufia University: Faculty of Nursing
Department: Maternal and Child Health Nursing.
- B. Sc. Degree
Period: Sept. 1982 to May 1986
University: Tanta University; Faculty of Nursing
Grade: Excellent (92%)
Major Interests/ Working Fields
- Women’s Health
Recent research activities/ publications
- Tagreed Shams. Blal Firwana, Farida Habib, Abeer Alshahrani, and Badria Alnoah. (2013). SSRIS for hot Flashes- Ameta-Analysis of Randomized Trials. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 10.1007/s11606-013-2535-9
- Dalal Khalel Eshra, Omar El Nahta, Amal Gamal,. Farida Habib. (2013). Effect of Uterine Massage to Women during Third Stage of Labor on Preventing Postpartum Hemorrhage. Journal of Advances in Life Science and Technology. Vol 7
- Fahda Al Asraj, Farida Habib, Abdulaziz Binahmed. (2013). Assessment of the Health Seeking Behavior of Senior Nursing Students in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Education and Practice. Vol 4 No 10.
- Farida Habib, Eman Dawood, Dalal Asiri, Latifah Enezi, Afnan Al Solyman, Hala Al Anizi. (2013). Comparison of Social Life and Sleeping Pattern among Eight and Twelve Hours Shifts Nurses. Journal of Natural Science Research. Vol3.No 4.