- PhD – Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nursing, State University of New York, Binghamton, USA, 2007
- Masters of Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing, Menoufia University, Shebin El-Kom, Egypt, 1999
- Bachelor of Nursing Science, Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt, 1993
Major Interests/ Working Fields
- Adult psychiatry
- Psycho geriatrics
- Psychiatric nursing education/ research
- Nursing research
- Domestic violence
Recent research activities/ publications
- Habib, F., Dawood, E., Asiri, D., Enezi, L., Al Solyman, A. & Al Anizi, H. (2013). Comparison of Social Life and Sleeping Pattern among Eight and Twelve Hours Shifts Nurses. Journal of Natural Sciences Research. 3 (4). 88 – 95.
- Dawood, E., Selim, A., & Khalil, A. (2013). Effect of an Educational Experience on Nursing Students’ knowledge and Attitudes. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 3 (9). 123 – 130.
- Dawood, E. (2012) Impact of Clinical Placement on Nursing Students’ attitudes toward Psychiatry. Journal of American Science. 8 (2). 627 – 632.
- Khalil, A., Abou-Hashish, M., & Dawood, E. (2011) Coeducation versus Single Sex Education: Impact on Self Esteem and Academic Achievements among Nursing’ Students. Journal of American Science. 7 (12). 176 – 184.