As part of the University’s Vision and Mission, we at the College of Nursing aim to produce competent and professional graduates through high quality education. To embrace this purpose, the college had formed the Quality Assurance and Academic Accreditation Unit (QAAA) to establish an internal quality assurance system and act as the driver towards national and international presence and accreditation.
The College worked closely with the Ministry of Education (MOE) and the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) to gain academic excellence and accreditation in all offered degree programs. The College is heading towards accreditation by the National Commission on Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA). The College is embracing the NCAAA standards and is working in continues enhancements in a dynamic academic context covering education, research, leadership and community services with active participation from all stakeholders.
With the higher management support and charges given to the Quality Assurance and Academic Accreditation Unit, the team works vigorously to:
- Apply the principles of quality assurance based on the NCAAA and the SCHS in academic and non-academic units.
- Assure that the requirements for program’s accreditation are met in a timely manner.
- Assure a systematic implementation of the nursing programs, best utilization of learning resources, optimal educational management, and monitored outcomes.
- Ensure the implementation of a quality nursing programs against international accreditation bodies.
- Identify gaps in the nursing programs, curriculum, assessment and evaluation to suggest the necessary improvement plans.
- Ensure and enforce the presence of quality culture in the College.
- Enhance quality research and its publication within the College and the University.
- Continues assessment of feedback and outcomes analysis.
To learn more about Quality and Accreditation in KSAU-HS please check the Development & Quality Management Affairs Department