The main goal of the Personnel Section is to enhance the College’s mission by fostering a healthy, fair, equitable work environment that will attract excellent employees and enable them to develop to their full potential. The role of the Human Resources Department is to serve the College by developing and implementing policies, services, and procedures which will promote effective management practices; promote fair and equitable treatment of employees; foster a healthy, safe and productive work environment; and comply with all applicable legislation.
The mission of this section is to provide a full range of human resources services for the College’s departments and employees, as the following:
- Implementing the University’s Policies and Procedures, and interpreting them to the employees.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel files and data base of the College’s employees.
- Managing and checking leaves and TRAs.
- Coordinate with the concerned departments in the Administrative Affairs in the University to complete the daily procedures and tasks, related to the employees’ leaves, benefits, visas, accommodation, merit increase, performance appraisal, transfer, resignation and clearance, and all other related issues.
- Monitoring employees’ attendance, and giving regular monthly reports, and taking necessary action.