The College of Nursing in King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences holds strong relationships with many Educational and Healthcare facilities to insure proper training and education of its student nurses.
National and international partnerships are built to support the academic strength of the College, offering different exchange programs and scholarly activities. These partnerships and affiliations reflect directly on the intellectual maturity and advancement of our faculty members and students.
Healthcare partnerships were initiated through the college’s continues commitment in preparing its students to handle the diverse needs of their patients with confidence and compassion. Under direct supervision, clinical training is part of the mandatory course curriculum for both junior and senior students.
Students are offered the opportunity to grow into different interests and specialties dealing with real cases in real life in a safe and nurturing environment.
Proudly, The College of Nursing is in partnership with the following distinctive facilities:
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas, United States.
- King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- King Abdulaziz Medical City, National Guard Health Affairs, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital, National Guard Health Affairs, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- King Abdulaziz Medical City, National Guard Health Affairs, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Al Amal Complex for Mental Health, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.