College of Nursing – Riyadh Admission Requirements - College of Nursing - Riyadh
Master of Science in Nurse-Midwifery:
- Saudi nationality.
- Age less than 35 years.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from a recognized university with GPA no less than 3.75 out of five or equivalent.
- Saudi Nursing License.
- Medically fit.
- At least one year of clinical experience in an Obstetrics and Gynecology unit.
- An employee agreement to study for two academic years.
- Two recommendation letters from previous faculty and/or supervisors.
- Pass the personal interview.
- Pass the English Proficiency Test (TOEFL score 70 or more. IELTS score 6 or more).
- Guardian’s consent.