Starts 28 March 2016 Ends 30 March 2016
Location: KSAU-HS Convention Center – Riyadh
Deanship of Postgraduate Education is pleased to announce the upcoming 2nd International Conference in Nursing and Health Sciences which will be held from 28 till 30 March 2016 in KSAU-HS Convention Center
Themes of the conference:
- Practice/Practical Development and Critical Appraisal of Evidence
- Global Healthcare: Implication on Nursing
- Innovations in health care
- Intervention Research
- Transformational Leadership in Clinical Practice
- Education for patient safety
- Showcase different strategies for creating sustainable health care.
- Involve researchers, clinicans and educators in conversations that promote innovative partnerships endeavors.
- Learn and share knowledge of nursing and healthcare research.
- To highlight the need for education and training for present and future health professionals and managers- in health system improvement methodologies.
- Experience the newest innovations in nursing and health care simulation and explore strategies to integrate technology into curriculum and practice.
- Nursing, medical, and allied healthcare clinicians
- Educators and researchers
- Health service and hospital managers
- Nursing, medical and allied healthcare students
The forum will be accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Event Website: www.icnhs.org
Visit the website for more information
For conference and workshop registration:
Please register online @ http://events.ksau-hs.edu.sa or at the event’s website at www.icnhs.org
For more information, please contact:
Deanship of Postgraduate Education, KSAU-HS
Tel. No. +966 11 42 91062 / 42 91109
Fax No. +966 11 42 91079